Inbound Marketing Solutions
Grow Your Business with Inbound Marketing
At SodaPop Media, we’ll help transform your marketing strategies to attract more prospects, convert more leads, close more sales and increase customer loyalty. Inbound marketing can help you find your audience online, engage with them in a way that builds trust, loyalty and convert them into long term paying customers. Consumers are no longer wanting to be “sold to” and are constantly being bombarded by advertising: on TV, online, in the newspaper and in public places so the traditional forms of advertising are now yielding less and less results. Inbound marketing is a practice and a methodology that focus on nurturing leads through the buying cycle and delivering content in context to a prospect’s own decision-making process . We have inbound marketing strategies that will allow you to be more efficient with your marketing efforts.
To create the right content that will attract the right visitors and turn them to your customers, you need to answer some key questions:
- What are your goals for your inbound and digital marketing?
- Who is your audience and create your buyer profile and their needs?
- How is your website working to attract qualified buyers?
- How are you currently generating sales leads and are they high-quality and qualified leads?
- How are you currently managing our sales pipeline and your sales cycle?
- Are your Sales and Marketing teams in sync and operating on the same page?
Inbound marketing focuses on creating quality personalized, relevant content that attract your targeted audience. By publishing and sharing valuable content with your audience’s interests, you will appeal and attract inbound traffic that you can then convert into your customers. If you are looking to generate more qualified prospects and leads for your business and create a systematic way to fill up your sales pipeline for your sales team then inbound marketing is probably a good fit for your business.
The Inbound Marketing Methodology
Put Our Inbound Marketing to Work for You
Why Inbound Marketing Works
When you write audience targeted articles that are truly helpful, people would want to read them and share them with others. When done properly, your inbound marketing will result in increases in website traffic and in the number of leads generated, while in-turn lowering the cost of each lead. Instead of trying to interrupt people from what they are interested in using outdated disruptive outbound marketing strategies, inbound marketing focuses instead on becoming what people are genuinely interested in.
When your company adopts the inbound marketing, you will start seeing some amazing results:
- Your website traffic will increase
- Automatic lead generation system
- Decrease in cost of generating each lead
- Establishing your company as a thought leader
- Your leadership and executives are starting to be invited to speak at industry events and conferences
- Closing more sales by your sales team
Are you ready to get found by more qualified prospects? Focusing on where your persona hang out, we’ll help you identify opportunities for gaining even more traction from your content. If you are looking for a long-term, integrated marketing system to be built for your business that helps your business get found, get leads and drive sales—then an inbound marketing agency is going to be a better fit.
Inbound Marketing Service Includes:
- Blogging and Editorial Calendar
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Website Optimization and Redesign
- Landing Page Development
- Online Market Research
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Analytics
- Research / White Paper / eBooks / Infographics
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Cross-Channel Marketing
- Opt-In Email Lists
- Authoring Books and Print Media
- Supporting / Sponsoring Events
- Press & Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Community Building
- Influencer Outreach
- Earned Social Media
- Word of Mouth & Viral Marketing
- Content Creation & Marketing
- Organic App Store Visibility
- Webinars / Events / Public Speaking
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Online Video Content
- Conversion Optimization
- Social Media Campaign
- Progress Assessment, Analysis and Reports