Join Our Growing Team
SodaPop Media currently has the following job openings:
SodaPop Media is seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer & Web Developer to join our fast growing team. This is a full-time position based in our old-town Lewisville (Dallas suburb), Texas, office.
Ideal candidates will be experienced using Adobe Creative Suite products and other suitable UX/UI design & coding environments. Among your main tasks will be to design custom UX/UI, develop websites and build out custom designed websites using open source CMS (primarily WordPress), HTML 5, CSS 3 and the latest web technologies.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Ability to design and develop responsive websites
- Server-side coding knowledge a plus (PHP & MySQL)
- Strong working knowledge of various WordPress custom theme, plug-ins, child theme, custom post type, e-commerce and etc.,
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM and social media
- Experience with e-learning course, multimedia presentation and video editing is a plus
TO APPLY: Send your RESUME, COVER LETTER, EXAMPLES of your work (or URLs) demonstrating your experience including salary history & requirements (or hourly rate) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.sodapopmedia.com to learn more about SodaPop Media.
We currently do not sponsor the H1B work visa. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for interview. Please, no recruiters and no phone calls.
SodaPop Media is seeking an experienced freelanced copywriter in Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) area.
Some Specific Deliverables Include:
- SEO Focused Web Content
- Customer Stories
- Social Media Posts
- Email Marketing
- Video Scripts
- eLearning Course Scripts
- Product Engagement
- Case studies
- Press Releases
- Trade Articles
- Brochures, collateral
- Produce various content types including product descriptions, webpage copy, emails, brochure content, multimedia presentation, elearning courses and blog posts
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual direction for the campaign copy
- Gather information from project managers and key stakeholders and translate the message into excellent copy
- Think outside of the box and deliver content that finds the intriguing angle of the product information while also understanding the important selling elements
TO APPLY: Interested & qualified candidates should submit RESUME, COVER LETTER including samples of work and hourly rates to email@example.com. Any applications without samples of work, resume and fees/hourly rates will NOT be accepted. We will only respond to those selected for interview. Visit www.sodapopmedia.com to learn more about SodaPop Media.
Please, no recruiters and no phone calls.
SodaPop Media is seeking an experienced sales/account executive to join our fast growing team. This is a part-time/full-time position based in our old-town Lewisville (Dallas suburb), Texas, office. Your job will be to sell our strategic digital marketing solutions, web design & development, presentation design services to medium sized businesses all the way to Fortune 500 corporations. We are looking for a highly skilled & digital savvy sales person who can assess the needs of a potential client and provide them with a solution that will best fit their needs.
- Lucrative Pay Plan: Base Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- We promote from within!
- Minimum 2 years of outside sales experience, agency experience a plus
- Sell & promote our design/development and digital marketing solutions to potential clients in order to generate revenue for the company. And have to reach sales target.
- Responsible for closing the sale and delivering all paperwork to the Project Manager
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients via telephone calls, emails and meetings
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales with clients
- Research, gather market and customer information
- Provide periodically sales plan and reports to manager
- Gain a clear understanding of clients` businesses and their project requirements
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing clients with estimates and proposals
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy, positive attitude, ambitious & goal-oriented
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
TO APPLY: Interested & qualified candidates should submit RESUME, COVER LETTER including salary history & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any applications without resume and salary history will NOT be accepted. We will only respond to those selected for interview. Visit www.sodapopmedia.com to learn more about SodaPop Media.
Please, no recruiters and no phone calls.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. SodaPop Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.
About SodaPop Media:
SodaPop Media is a unique boutique creative studio based in the suburb of Dallas, TX. We have created sparkling, engaging and meaningful user experience that get measurable results for our clients of all sizes. And we don’t just do ‘work’ – we eat, sleep and breathe our projects in a highly creative, collaborative, and respectful environment to ultimately deliver transformative user experiences.